Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's the name of this lip gloss?

Ok, so my mom bought this lip gloss almost a year ago and I can't find it anywhere. I would always use it because it was amazing. I'm not sure but I think it was from L'oreal and it came in a tiny round clear compaq (it didn't come in a tube or anything like most lip glosses). It didn't come with a brush, you had to use your own lip makeup brush to put it on. I think it was either mineral or organic (something along those lines) The lip gloss was multicolored. I believe it was part of a collection (not just lip gloss), like how Maybelline has the "Mineral Powder" collection and Covergirl has the "TruBlend" collection. The one I used was like a trio of reds and peaches. I think I once saw a display of them at Walmart. There were all different colors to choose from but they weren't just solid colors, they were always multicolored. I looked online for hours and I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't know if they don't make it anymore but can someone find it for me, a link to a website would be nice. Even if you can't find a link, I just want to know the name of what it was called.

No comments:

Post a Comment