Monday, August 15, 2011

Serious Question! Higher volume of answers on here... About halucinating and sleep eating?

there is numerous things you can do to get rid of stress, and good for you for not wanting to take drugs to help get rid of this stress...precription drugs are for people who need it, and it just sounds like you need a destresser of some kind. painting is a good one, or exercising your stress and frustration out is another good way. right now when I get stressed, I just start working on the house I live in. It's in much needed renos and I do what I can while feeling stressed, and you wouldn't believe how much can get done when you're angry or stressed. Anyway, take time for yourself (I know it's hard to do)..but I am sure there is someone who can watch your kids and help you out a little at least. Good luck and hope everything works out for the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment