Monday, August 15, 2011

How can I get into my original catholic religion?

Ok I'm a teenager (16 years old) and I would love to get into my Religion. But the thing is my parents have hardly ever taken me to church. I think I have only been to church about a good ten times in my entire lifetime. Don't get me wrong my mom and stepdad know alot about the bible, like when I have a question about the bible they have no problem telling me. Now to my original question. When I was in middle school I got into a music genre called death metal. It for some odd reason got me to question and sometimes dislike religion. And I know as a young man about to start my life when I turn 18, it's a bad way to live if you hate the religion you come from. So yeah it made me so angry and sometimes disrespectful. Now I want to reverse my ways and get into Catholicism. How can I get into the church so I can find god cause I really need some guidance as if right now in my life. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment