Friday, August 12, 2011

The worst week ever?

peep this have u ever had a whole week that didnt go like u wanted to? well i had now have u heard of the worst day ever now try the worst week ever my internet was shut down but it wouldnt a big deal cuz i just paid the bill but that wasnt the deal one of my dads friends whos in the music biz but he gonna diss my music sayin that my shyt is still high school then i didnt get my money from my so called friend talkin about his mama jacked it BULLSHYT!!!!!! so i had to ask my mom 4 money to get my hair done but i couldnt get my hair done because my friend wasnt there so now im walkin around lookin like HUEY from the BOONDOCKS but theres also tomorrow and i dont even wanna know what tomorrows gonna be any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment