Saturday, August 13, 2011

Driving down the freeway. Car started to stall I was next to exit. So happen it died next to auto repair shop.?

Man put tester onto car. He said he could fix it. He had parts delivered and put them in while I was there. Then started car. Still car not working. The shop was closing that was this past thursday night. He gave me a loner car to use for next day Friday. I called him he said he had a get one more part on Saturday. He put that part in and he says car still not running. I suggested to have someone come and help or tell him how to fix my car. he said no he could do it. He just needed more time and he would work on it on Monday. What if he can not figure out how to get my car running. Do I have to pay him for any parts or labor for what he has done?? What's the law?? Also do I have the right to have copy for what he paid for parts for car?? Please Help!!! Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment