Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do I ask my crush to the Sadie Hawkins dance?

I've had a crush on this guy in my grade since we were freshmen. We are both Juniors now and this is the first year that our school is having a Sadies. We've had a couple cles together in the past, but none together this year, and we've only talked a couple times (they were recently tho and they were quite long conversations over instant message cuz he doesn't have texting). I really like him, but idk if he's even remotely interested in me like that. I thought that the Sadie Hawkins dance would be a good way to make him notice me like that, but I don't know how or if I should ask him. Help!!! (oh and he usually doesn't go to many outside school events like this, not even parties or anything) Should I ask? and if so...how?

No comments:

Post a Comment