Sunday, August 14, 2011

USMC HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Hey guys I'm currently 17, and was thinking about joining USMC in the DEP, but my parents said no, so i have decided to just enlist when I'm 18 in March 09, so my plan is to enlist in USMC reserves, and go to college and get a bachelors in business(we have a family owned international business which my parents want me to get into) and after USMC i want to give Navy SEALs a go and see if i got what it takes, if i make it then cool, if not then ill try again. After that i will go into the family business, again I'm not enlisting in the military for money, I'm enlisting to server, i know military teaches you things like to never give up, which will be very useful in life later on, i would have joined if the government didn't pay me anything at all. so does that seem like a good plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment