Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do you have an annoying friend?

Does anyone else have a friend who just really bothers you a lot of the time? Like my friend RL is divorcing her husband (which was a mistake to even marry him and she knew it) and now, of course, here comes the next guy because she cannot be alone and she cannot live without having at least one guy to be with. She's promiscuous and ually aggressive and yes, this is all insecurity's and daddy issues but why does it bother me SO much? She has already moved into this new guy's life, as in spends ALL her time with him, knows ALL of his friends, probably had most of his friend's phone numbers and has gotten pissed if he talks to his ex for any reason. I feel sorry for her but I am so helpless. It's like talking to a wall when I try to convince her to live alone and grow up a bit, you know? (No, it's not jealousy-I just know someone will say that. I am happily engaged and marrying in 4 months) I just wonder how we're the same age (28) and it's like she is stuck in high school, still trying to find some guy to fulfill what we all know cannot be fulfilled. It's infuriating and times and I don't know if I should just push away from her or try to not let it bother me...thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment