Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Saddles and name brands jumpers?

Hi, I agree with the first answer; Bates are a good brand, a lot of grand prix (highest level) showjumpers use them in New Zealand,they are good quality and I personally like their design better than Collegiate. Pessoa is a high quality brand,though it depends on what model you are looking at. For example,I was going to buy a Prestige archimedes becuase it still had the brand name and was cheap. It is a pretty bad saddle,the bottom of the lot. If you have $2000,then Im guessing you can't get much out of a Pessoa. CWD are amazing,though very expensive. I would avoid Collegiate, they seem abit junky to me,not worth their price. Have a look at Bates,they are affordable and defiantly worth the money you pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment